Speaking & Teaching
Dr. Julie Shannon’s 15 years of experience in speaking, teaching, and church lay leadership includes workshops, retreats, classes, sermons, and large group presentations. She utilizes a variety of communication tools to equip communities and businesses with practical compassion for team members, friends, and family.
Julie earned an undergraduate degree in Radio/TV Communication, a Masters degree in Education, and a Doctor of Educational Ministry degree.
- Find & Develop Your Speaking Voice
- Practical Compassion for Life Realities
- Walk Well With Your Team
- Spark Creativity with Co-workers
- Dropping Baggage & Picking up Purpose
- Infertility & Involuntary Childlessness
- Peace and Security in the Midst of Chaos and Fear
- Waiting Well: Confident Action
- Why in the World Are We Here
Contact Me About Speaking
Contact me if you’re interested in having me speak to your group.