The Bearing Life Podcast
Welcome to The Bearing Life™ podcast!
Life experiences often lead us to seek answers to key questions: how we bear our burdens well, how we help others bear their burdens, and how we bear fruit or find purpose and passion in spite of difficult challenges. Join me as we explore practical compassion through conversations and stories about life realities (singleness, infertility, grief, depression, childlessness, anxiety, divorce, job loss, disabilities, mental health, etc.).
Conversations include featured guests who share personal stories about their own life reality—how they walked through, who helped them, and what life looks like on the other side.
I Theme song written & performed by Joe Passarelli, Dan Wecht, and Alex Shipley
I Cover drawing by Ben Humeniuk
- Human Trafficking Oct 21, 2020
- Infertility & Men Oct 14, 2020
- Joy & Grief of Special Needs Oct 7, 2020
- Walking Well with those on an Infertility Journey Sep 2, 2020
- Mental Health Aug 26, 2020
- Single Seasons Aug 12, 2020
- You Do You Aug 5, 2020
- Bearing Grief, Part 2 Jul 29, 2020
- Bearing Grief, Part 1 Jul 22, 2020
- Thankfulness Jul 15, 2020
- Living with Depression Jul 8, 2020
- Life Storms with Taurus, Part Two Jul 1, 2020
- Life Storms with Taurus, Part One Jun 24, 2020
- Learning Practical Compassion: My Story Jun 17, 2020
- An Introduction to the Bearing Life Podcast Jun 11, 2020