Our current worldly state feels like a “hold” status that will never end.
In the midst of our paused time, how can we offer overwhelming compassion to one another? What are some ways we can reach out?
- Let’s drop off or mail a card to someone elderly in our family or neighborhood.
- Tie a white ribbon on a tree to show support for healthcare workers.
- Tape a thank you note to the door to show appreciation for those delivering mail, packages, and groceries.
- Make a phone call or send an “I’m thinking of you” text.
- Order a Happy Tuesday gift online and send it to a loved one or friend who lives alone.
- Offer to safely run errands or order groceries for someone who literally can’t get out in public right now without endangering their health.
- Post positive, joyful comments and links to social media, building others up.
Let’s be compassionate in the best way possible in the midst of this unexpected time.
#BeSpirationals #BeCompassionate #mailacard #happytuesdaygift #joyfulposting #buildup